Admission Tickets 29th October 2021 including Living History 'Tudors at Athelhampton'
Tickets are valid on
About The Event
Visit Athelhampton, one of England's finest Tudor Manor Houses surrounded by stunning architectural gardens.
Step back in time to 1580, and meet the Martyn family of Athelhampton at this living history event.
All levels of society from gentlefolk to servants will be around the house and gardens to talk with and learn from. Dedicated living historians take on the characters of the 16th-century owners of Athelhampton in anticipation of the launch of the new novel ‘Anne of Athelhampton’. Learn about life in Elizabethan times, and what it was like to be part of a Catholic family in Protestant England. Discover secret passageways, try Tudor food, have a go at period dances, learn to play games, examine clothing, and try your hand at writing with a quill!
Last admissions for House & Gardens is 3pm
- Adult HOUSE+GARDEN£15£150£0
- Adult GARDEN£10£100£0
- Disabled Adult HOUSE+GARDEN£10£100£0
- Disabled Adult GARDEN£6.70£6.700£0
- Senior HOUSE+GARDEN£14£140£0
- Disabled Senior HOUSE+GARDEN£9.34£9.340£0
- Senior GARDEN£9£90£0
- Student HOUSE+GARDEN£11£110£0
- Disabled Senior GARDEN£6£60£0
- Disabled Student HOUSE+GARDEN£7.34£7.340£0
- Student GARDEN£7.50£7.500£0
- Disabled Student GARDEN£5£50£0
- Child HOUSE+GARDEN£6£60£0
- Disabled Child HOUSE+GARDEN£4£40£0
- Child GARDEN£3£30£0
- Disabled Child GARDEN£2£20£0
- Family Ticket HOUSE+GARDEN£36£360£0
- Family Ticket GARDEN£24£240£0
- Guide Dog HOUSE+GARDEN£0£00£0
- Dog GARDEN£1£10£0